Adrien and Pierre-Louis
Paddled from Bergen to the North Cape. Take a look at the pictures of their adventure here.
The name SEAYAK has been synonym for fast, attractive kayaks with safe and manageable riding qualities for many years. Three different shapes are on offer to provide every paddler with the ideal boat for larger rivers, lakes or along the coast.
The SEAYAK Classic is an agile allrounder for rivers and open waters. For medium weight and sized paddlers the SEAYAK offers comfortable space conditions and enough storage for extensive tours. Equipped with our new 3D-thigh braces. The huge amount of mounting possibilities on deck enable you to transport all of your luggage and important accessories.
It is equipped with:
- Touring seat system (position of seat individually adjustable)
- 3D Touring thigh brace (adjustable in three dimensions)
- Slide footrest (individually adjustable)
- Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
- A deck-net behind the cockpit
- A large deck-net in front of the cockpit (e.g. for bilge pump)
- Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
- Roundabout-leash for mounting bags and pockets
- Paddleholder for installung an outrigger with the Paddlefloat for re-entering
- Spare-paddle holder
- Anti-theft device
- Additional hooks and eyes (e.g. for attaching map sleeves or deck bags)
- Prepared for steering