Our new products for 2024!
For this season we present two new kayaks, a new seat-system, several new paddles and some accessories.
The name SEAYAK has been synonym for fast, attractive kayaks with safe and manageable riding qualities for many years. Three different shapes are on offer to provide every paddler with the ideal boat for larger rivers, lakes or along the coast.
The SEAYAK Classic is an agile allrounder for rivers and open waters. For medium weight and sized paddlers the SEAYAK offers comfortable space conditions and enough storage for extensive tours. Equipped with our new 3D-thigh braces. The huge amount of mounting possibilities on deck enable you to transport all of your luggage and important accessories.
It is equipped with:
- Touring seat system (position of seat individually adjustable)
- 3D Touring thigh brace (adjustable in three dimensions)
- Slide footrest (individually adjustable)
- Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
- A deck-net behind the cockpit
- A large deck-net in front of the cockpit (e.g. for bilge pump)
- Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
- Roundabout-leash for mounting bags and pockets
- Paddleholder behind the cockpit
- Spare-paddle holder
- Anti-theft device
- Additional hooks and eyes (e.g. for attaching map sleeves or deck bags)
- Prepared for steering
Last summer Eric Dean took a 2,100 mile kayak trip down the Mississippi River in his Seayak Classic kayak with rudder. He started at the headwaters of the river at Lake Itasca, Minnesota, and finished this 72 day trip just above New Orleans, Louisiana. The Washington Post newspaper published this article online about Eric's adventure.