Adrien and Pierre-Louis
Paddled from Bergen to the North Cape. Take a look at the pictures of their adventure here.
The PROTEUS is made for long and fast tours on open waters and along the coast. Pronounced keel-sections in the front and rear result in a long water line and consequently in a high cruising speed. A safe position in the water and a balanced relation between directional stability and maneuverability gives you anytime a superior feeling. Easy steering via its edges!
It is equipped with
- Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
- Two large deck-nets, one in front and one behind the cockpit
- Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
- Roundabout-leash for mounting bags and pockets
- Paddleholder for installung an outrigger for re-entering
- Spare-paddle holder
- Anti-theft device
- Prepared for steering
The PROTEUS is available in GRP and Carbon-Aramide for an optimum of stiffness and light weight.
GRP kayaks are available in several color combinations. This are our standard colors (bottom always white), other colors and combinations are possible on request. CA kayaks are always colored on deck, the bottom is always visible carbon-aramide fibers.