Adrien and Pierre-Louis
Paddled from Bergen to the North Cape. Take a look at the pictures of their adventure here.
The name SEAYAK has been synonym for fast, attractive kayaks with safe and manageable riding qualities for many years. Three different shapes are on offer to provide every paddler with the ideal boat for larger rivers, lakes or along the coast.
Long luggage tours across open waters are its domain. The dished sides of the lower boat provide it with a reliable secondary stability. Flat on the water the 520 HV possesses a high tracking quality, but is easy to maneuver along bends via its lateral edges. The perfect kayak for longer trips on open waters, large rivers and the sea.
The Seayak 520 HV is equipped with our comfortable touring seat-system, lightweight 3D-thigh braces and slide footrest. Therefore you can easily find and adjust your individual seating position!
The huge amount of mounting possibilities on deck enable you to transport all of your luggage and important accessories.
It is equipped with:
- Touring seat system (position of seat individually adjustable)
- 3D Touring thigh brace (adjustable in three dimensions)
- Slide footrest (individually adjustable)
- Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
- A large deck-net behind the cockpit
- Bungee deck rigging in front of the cockpit (e.g. for bilge pump)
- Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
- Roundabout-leash for mounting bags and pockets
- Paddleholder for installung an outrigger with the Paddlefloat for re-entering
- Spare-paddle holder
- Anti-theft device
- Additional hooks and eyes (e.g. for attaching map sleeves or deck bags)
- Prepared for steering